The Ryersonian is a multi-platform, student-run publication offering unique advertising opportunities for businesses and organizations targeting the Ryerson community.
- More than 55,000 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education students, as well as 850 faculty members, work and study at Ryerson’s campus in the heart of downtown Toronto.
- Our printed newspaper is published 22 times annually, with 4,000 copies distributed on Wednesdays to 33 campus locations throughout the academic school calendar.
- Our website — ryersonian.ca — averaged 72,000 page views per month during the 2016-2017 school year.
- We can tailor ad campaigns to run across all our print, web, radio, podcast and broadcast products, as well as on CJRU 1280AM, our campus radio partner.
* Student Groups recognized by the RSU receive a 20% discount on all ad products.
SEPTEMBER 13, 20, 27
OCTOBER 4, 18, 25 (No newspaper week of Oct. 9, Reading Week)
NOVEMBER 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
JANUARY 24, 31
FEBRUARY 7, 14, 28 (No newspaper week of Feb. 19, Reading Week)
MARCH 7, 14, 21, 28
APRIL 4, 11
Ad sizes and specs
Content is displayed over an area of 10 inches (width) by 11.5 inches (height) in full colour. Ad width must align with columns, which are two inches wide, with five columns on a page. Ads must be emailed as 300 dpi CMYK PDF or JPG by Monday at Noon the week of its first appearance. We do not charge extra for colour ads.
New this year, ads can be placed in three locations on ryersonian.ca at weekly, monthly, term and yearly rates:
– 468px wide by 60px tall
– Appears on every page
– 336px wide by up to 280px tall, with additional height available for a small fee.
– Appears on every story page
– 300px wide by up to 250px tall, with additional height available for a small fee.
– Appears on every page, except irregular special features
Sponsored Facebook and Twitter Posts
– Advertisers whose message/services may be of interest to our audience can pay to post sponsored messages on our social media channels. Twitter and Facebook sponsored posts are identified with “#SPONSORED:” at their start.
– Maximum one Facebook and one Twitter post per week per advertiser, and limited to two advertisers every week.
Advertisers may place host-delivered sponsorship acknowledgements at the top or bottom of the Ryersonian This Week Podcast, the Ryersonian TV: Morning Update, and the Ryersonian Audio Morning Update.
PRICING AND DETAILS
For more details, including pricing, check out our 2017-2018 rate card.
Need something special or want to combine products for a better price? Get in touch today:
Production Coordinator / Ad Sales
416-979-5000 x 7424