- Bjanka Djuric Bjanka Djuric combined fashion and art to create her "art-to-wear" collection.
- Bjanka Djuric All white everything: clean, crisp and polished.
- Szeyan Wong Szeyan Wong's collection featured dresses with white lace as the focus of her collection.
- JACQ JACQ designed by Jacqueline Tong can be described in one word: edgy. With black and white pieces, use of leather and cut-outs, this ready-to-wear collection offered a unique perspective on style.
- Small Studios The Small Studios collection designed by Stephanie Small was inspired by a Nigerian tribe's masquerade that they perform every year. She used custom textures throughout her collection.
- Three Eighths Three Eighths by Daniel Finlan and Warren Scott featured a well-tailored menswear collection. This mustard trench is a spring and fall must-have.
- Likas Likas designed by Fayann Huang used pastel colours and lace in her collection of dresses.
- Jarikunda Jarikunda, designed by Mariam Jatta featured pieces that were summer-ready. With bright yellows, pinks and reds — this collection used the most colour and patterns.
- Jarikunda Yellow and maroon never looked so good.
- Lincole Tsui Lincole Tsui paired outerwear with a long black dress to create a relaxed but put-together look for her collection.
April 7, 2015 4:05 pm·Views: 242
By Khadija Khan
Khadija Khan Khadija Khan wass the Features Editor for The Ryersonian. She was formerly at The Plaid Zebra Magazine. She enjoys reporting for TV about fashion and lifestyle. Khadija graduated from the Ryerson School of Journalism in 2015.
View More Issues
October 19, 2016
October 5, 2016
September 28, 2016
September 20, 2016
September 14, 2016
April 9, 2016
March 30, 2016
March 23, 2016
March 17, 2016
March 15, 2016
View More Interactives
- Nuit Blanche Toronto kicks off tomorrow at sunset and ends Sunday at 7 a.m. The free annual contemporary art exhibition gives those in the city a full night of interaction …Read More »