The Ryerson men’s hockey team defeated Waterloo University 6-4 on home ice Wednesday evening, continuing the Rams current winning streak of three-straight wins.
- Ryerson’s collaborative nursing students return to class this week 12 hours ago
- Student drug dealer isn’t worried about business under pot legalization 13 hours ago
- Faculty surveys reveal race and gender biases 2 days ago
- Ryerson wants a new community care degree 4 days ago
- Movember foundation sparks conversation on men’s suicide prevention 4 days ago
According to a guide developed by the Female Coach Mentorship Project, the number of female head coaches in U Sports has steadily declined over the past few years.
Linas Kairys sits at a desk in a room of 20 students, ready to write one of his first university exams. The room is quiet. He takes a deep breath and looks down at the sheet in front of him.
His mind goes blank.
This is a recurring nightmare for all students; Spending hours studying countless pages of notes and information, only to forget it all as soon as you sit down to write your exam. But for Kairys, this is a daily reality.
CW: This article deals with issues of eating disorders.
I didn’t realize I had an eating disorder until I noticed myself skipping every meal.
Where Gould and Church Street meet, you will find Ryerson’s George Vari Engineering and Computing Centre, the home for the many different sectors of engineering. With large lecture rooms and engineering labs, most students will find themselves with a class in this building at some point in their academic careers.