We caught up with Filip Prostran, the head coach of the Ryerson men’s soccer team, to talk about the loss against York, staying positive and saying goodbye to senior players.
- Ryerson’s collaborative nursing students return to class this week 13 hours ago
- Student drug dealer isn’t worried about business under pot legalization 13 hours ago
- Faculty surveys reveal race and gender biases 2 days ago
- Ryerson wants a new community care degree 4 days ago
- Movember foundation sparks conversation on men’s suicide prevention 4 days ago
Fifth-year student Nick Lambis has set a new record for most goals scored in Ryerson men’s soccer history.
Since his first year on the team in 2013, Lambis has scored 34 times.
When the birth control pill was introduced in the 1960s, it was a symbol of sexual liberation and choice for women. Today, women are speaking up about the way that the pill has affected their mental health.
What’s a liberal arts degree worth these days? According to current studies, not much.
The Ryerson men’s hockey team improved to 7-3-0 after a pair of 5-2 wins over the University of Toronto Varsity Blues and Lakehead Thunderwolves this weekend.