More than 50,000 students and staff travel to, from, and through Ryerson’s downtown campus each week.
Our city-within-the-city supports hundreds of downtown restaurants, retailers, entertainments, and professional service providers.
REACH RYERSON partners two of the university’s best-recognized media platforms to further your reach into our diverse and constantly growing community:
- The Ryersonian has been a trusted campus news source for 70 years.
Our student reporters cover campus politics, sports, arts, life, and news from the wider community surrounding the university.
- CJRU is the non-proﬁt campus and community radio station that broadcasts on 1280AM from Ryerson University.
REACH RYERSON is your campus marketing solution. We offer:
- Custom campaign packages for businesses of every size and budget
- Discounts for advertisers who place ads across print, web, and broadcast
- Our CJRU Brand Team for conducting surveys, promoting sign-ups, handing out coupons, product samples, literature, swag and more
- Sponsorship of events designed to attract students’ attention and increase your brand’s visibility on campus and in our community
GET IN TOUCH TODAY!
We are happy to put together a custom advertising package tailored to your goals and budget.
Production Coordinator / Reach Ryerson Ad Sales
office: 416-979-5000 x 7424